Prepositions after Adjectives – see what prepositions are generally used after it in English.
– It is tailor-made for the child.
– They are tailor-made for the job.
– It’s also tailor-made for a movie.
– I finally concluded that his gift was just tailor-made for my father’s physique.
– The songs were about history and, as I love history, this was tailor-made for me.
– Isn’t it a part tailor-made for Nutan? She even practised running away from home.
– While tailor-made for the South Pole attempt, the technology involved can be used in other extreme conditions.
– Not again, not another surface tailor-made for flat-track bullies to bolster their averages, went the refrain.
– Usually customized solution is more expensive than turnkey solution because it is tailor-made for one company.
– It will be no accident if the child goes wrong: the contemporary society is tailor-made for a child’s failure.
– Meals are tailormade to your dining wishes.
– He came with messages that were tailor-made to our needs.
– We offer personalised safaris tailor-made to your specifications.
– The educational curricula of these countries should be tailor-made to their needs.
– It seats 50 persons in a variety of configurations tailor-made to your requirements.
– The drives are not limited to a specific schedule but tailor-made to guests ‘ wishes.
– Where necessary, technologies had to be jointly developed which were tailor-made to the problems to be tackled.
– From this info you certainly can choose and calculate the total cost of accommodation tailor-made to your budget.
– Before, the philosophy of Ford, like other manufacturers, was to create vehicles tailor-made to each specific market.
– So you have the freedom to pick colours that please you and have storage tailor-made to your taste and to fit your needs.
– The suit was tailor-made by Twanny Abela a good friend of Mark.
– Michelle that night wearing a dress tailor-made by famous designer Tracy Reese (Tracy Reese).
– They? re all in high-style dcor, tailor-made by HK interior designer Henry Leung, who has worked on many of the Pen? s properties.
– If any think that the law has been tailor-made by God just for them and they are happy to wear it then that it is a certain evidence of damnable self-righteousness.
– This is yet another upside in choosing to travel with a tour company, since the itinerary is jam packed with all the right things and tailor-made by people who know the destination best.
– These packages can be tailor-made according to demands.
– A ll solutions must be tailor-made according to local Context: language, culture, identity, size, spatial pattern, legal and institutional systems.
– Wouldn’t it be plain daydreaming to expect him to suddenly transform himself to be the poor man’s champion? Najib and other Umno leaders ‘ speeches are tailor-made according to the audience.
– Such solutions are usually self-service applications and come in tailor-made as well as open source packages.
– We also run a Training Project which offers tailor-made as well as off-the-shelf courses for staff and volunteers of voluntary organisations.
– Half-day workshop on DOs and DON’Ts on Building Control of Tempered Glass The workshop is tailor-made as a top-up workshop for the quality control supervisors as required under the PNAP APP-37.
– Clients made their selections and had garments tailor-made in Worth’s workshop.
– Some of these objects were tailor-made in keeping with local tastes and cultural norms.
– To get a shirt tailor-made in less than three weeks at such a reasonable cost, delivered to my door is fantastic.
– Participate in tailor-made in house training for VAF/Para Vet and refresher courses basing on the agricultural season with the ADP/Cluster.
– Various purchases: A handmade bracelet in memory of three days on an island off the coast of Bali, a shirt tailor-made in India, a Peruvian hat to brave the cold of the Andes.
– What is tailor-made in the courses? When a student inquires about our courses, we firstly analyze his/her needs, then formulate study goals and objectives with him/her together.
– All weddings at Ras Nungwi are tailor-made with a degree of flexibility and attention to detail only possible at a small boutique property.