Prepositions after Adjectives – see what prepositions are generally used after it in English.
– Quad City fell short of the 22.
– We all fall short of our ideals.
– It is still short of the playoffs.
– Everything I’ve been hearing and reading seems to fall short of the goal by a long way.
– Many banks today even fall short of addressing threats that have been around for years.
– I hit a good drive but my second shot was just short of the green and a bogey followed.
– In general, however, the living conditions of First Nations still fell far short of the standards of other Canadians.
– Just as the actual philosopher falls short of the one wise man, so does the actual statesman fall short of the ideal.
– Examining his administration’s supposed failure is like complaining that, a hundred metres short of the finish line,.
– Anything short of the above and the honorable man and his successor will be talking about cruicial decisions forever.
– I know it’s a bit short for $7.
– So I’ll keep this short for now.
– It’s rather short for a concerto.
– This expectation, fell far short for the slum population groups living in urban areas.
– DNS- short for Domain Name Systems — is like the telephone directory of the internet.
– Leo Andrews — I really like this one, too, but it would depend what Leo was short for.
– Seagoon: Nonsense – I am much too short for the police! Grytpype: Then you’ll have to go abroad – the Mediterranean.
– Last season was a bit short for him because of injury, and quite unsuccessful, but that story is different this year.
– Allen Craig ripped Wood’s first pitch into left but was stranded when Molina grounded out to short for the third out.
– This was apparently short for ‘ sarsparilla ‘ and was the most popular flavour of soft drink in the area we moved to.
– Here is a short on his Bio! www.
– I had just a shirt and a short on.
– I am short on many emerging markets.
– The HotForex Traders Board shows that 52 percent of the traders are short on the EURUSD.
– Since we had been short on time, I am going to make a point of dropping in again myself.
– And Wayne Shorter on sax, right? I love that stuff they were doing in the mid-sixties.
– Had a trade short on the good old breakout, managed to move SL to B/E and it got hit, so still on +155 for the month.
– And because of this, many users who are sometimes short on change, look to find out how to get free xbox live online.
– We have to play to our maximum, we have to have things go for us, and United have to be a little bit short on the day.
– For anyone short on time, this would be The Place to go to pick something up for a ‘ bring a plate of food ‘ occasion.
– They fall short in the process.
– To be short in this comment: 1.
– Its always short in a restaurant.
– He executed every short in the book on the featherbed like wicket for the short making.
– But I thought I should cry last Sunday when I realized they were too short in the palm.
– Exposure is held short in Junk Bonds, Technology, Discretionary and Dow Transportation.
– If you think that you might have an electrical short in your home somewhere, you will want to find it and do the rep.
– CA: J, it’s obvious from that short in Rocketeer Adventures 2 that you have a blast drawing Cliff and Betty together.
– There may be additional rehearsals required, while at the same time some rehearsals may become shorter in duration.
– Korean style with a romantic Greek wind messy hair or short in front plate made and relatively long-form wedding tune.
– They fell short by over 10,000.
– We are short by a factor of 10 19.
– Actually, it is short by two fables.
– This makes me all the more sad that his life was cut short by an auto accident in ‘ 98.
– Unfortunately, my demo of Lego Lord of the Rings was cut short by a game ending glitch.
– His studies at Zurich, however, were cut short by the death of his father in June 1863.
– Expansion was also cut short by the fact that the stock market boomlet early in the year had collapsed by the spring.
– The livelihood of the two fishermen, emblematic of the lives of many, has been cut short by the fall-out of the spill.
– I’ve seen losts of very short women with tall, not taller, men and have been treated as short by women of all heights.
– I did not go yesterday, so won’t comment on it, I would have thought a point decent, sadly we fell short by not a lot.
– Life is too short to Hate Read.
– Life’s too short to not even try.
– If you can get it shorter to a 0.
– In the short to medium term, it may be worth acquiring to get something off the ground.
– The Middle East could potentially become an LTE powerhouse in the short to medium term.
– But for the short to medium term my guess is that the die was cast 10 years ago really.
– The seventh Prime Minister most likely will be installed or incorporated with this mural in the short to medium term.
– This is why the German experiment needs to be followed carefully and why gas makes sense in the short to medium term.
– Financial goals can be short to medium term, like paying off a loan, or long-term, like saving enough for retirement.
– The successful drive will leave the player a short to medium iron shot to the split level green with birdie potential.
– Pete is relatively short at 5 feet 6.
– It is long and short at the same time.
– When you fall short at one dish, there.
– Thus, in the development section which follows, the principal theme stops short at fig.
– They’d have a big old comb and literally shave you across, and very short at the sides.
– A bit short at just under 40 minutes but it’s a great early example of Shaka in session.
– Yet, despite spending the money buying a book, and many hours reading it, many people fall short at the action stage.
– Her personal life, copiously recorded in her journals, is at least equally fascinating, and was sadly cut short at 34.
– Being shorter at Christmas could be a significant downside to individuals who come to feel inferior for their height.
– Having missed Beijing four years ago due to an ankle stress fracture, it seemed she would fall short at her home Games.
– Sometimes I was short with her.
– QLDC is well short with its $20K.
– It often gets shorter with age.
– Food supplies are now extremely short with bread rationed to 100g per person per day.
– Sign up for our Newsletter Our newsletter is short with quick nuggets of information.
– The legs are short with webbed toes, five on the front legs and four on the back legs.
– They just want to come over and talk — but I find myself getting short with people and then, later, it bothers me.
– The MTR baggy is a lightweight stretch fabric short with a DWR finish on the rear panel to cut down on splash back.
– These activities should be short with a goal of opening the door to greater respect for all languages of the world.
– However, the exhibition was cut short with the arrival at about 14:15 of the District Commissioner’s representative.