Prepositions after Adjectives – see what prepositions are generally used after it in English.
– I’d not really romantic about it.
– What’s not romantic about that? 9.
– I am not romantic about Vancouver.
– They used to have an Abe Lincoln-themed room (odd, not much romantic about him ).
– There is nothing in the slightest bit romantic about it in any way, shape or form.
– Instead we are VERY DAMN STUPIDLY Romantic about things and Waste our time on them.
– Once in 1969, Norman Mailer bullied Armstrong into saying something — anything — romantic about going to the moon.
– And telling it over and over among us enlarged something in our hearts, something deeply romantic about our country.
– There is also nothing romantic about being married for 25 years – you have been through all life has to throw at you.
– People seem to get all romantic about the violin which reminds me sometimes why I started playing in the first place.
– I guess it’s the romantic in me.
– There’s a true romantic in there.
– It is extremely romantic in the Bahamas.
– They’re romantic in context, but embarrassing and vaguely gross in the wrong setting.
– This man is mentally disturbed, this is not romantic in any way, shape, form or fashion.
– The romantic in me doesn’t care if it devours me and spits me up penniless and lifeless.
– I think that this work is very romantic in many senses because it’s trying to redefine human nature within nature.
– I’ve been assuming that Bast’s love for Kvothe is romantic in nature, but I don’t know WHY I’ve been assuming that.
– At that point in time, this book inspired me to follow my dreams; in fact, it helped create quite a romantic in me.
– As Jack White said in a recent interview, there’s something inherently more romantic in listening to music on vinyl.
– Dark and romantic with very cool decor.
– Keep the mood romantic with the right questions.
– Life can get really romantic with romantic movies, etc.
– Sun rises and sunsets are romantic with the backdrop of the snow-caped Kilimanjaro.
– It was so romantic with Scarlett and Kian but it was sad as they barely see each other.
– The rooms are very romantic with a wooden decor and a lovely large bed centrally located.
– I thought about myself more recently that I’d somewhere between a hopeless romantic and a romantic with no hope.
– Acutally the rule ‘ watch and see what he does ‘ is the main thing about starting anything romantic with someone.
– He’d rather be all flirty and romantic with Pepper, and Downey and Paltrow have a really nice, relaxed chemistry here.
– The daytime experience allows you to see more while the night time experience is more romantic with the city all lit up.
– Perfect for the romantic at heart.
– It’s only romantic at the beginning.
– I’d also quite the romantic at heart.
– I am a romantic at heart and believe the long-lost sisters knew each other by smell.
– Being such romantic at heart, I prefer the dim light of little lamps to overhead lights.
– I’d a sucker for kissing; I love hugs, long talks on the couch and I’d a romantic at heart.
– I feel so sappy these days, but I have discovered, that i truly believe in love, and am a hopeless romantic at heart.
– After exploring the beauty of Southwest Michigan, retreat back to one of the romantic at our bed and breakfast in Michigan.
– I totally can relate to that leaning on a strong shoulder as even I used to read Mills &Boon(and; pretty romantic at heart).
– It also has a spa that’s expectedly upscale, and to top it all off: The courtyard is stunningly gorgeous, and very romantic at night.
– But they are romantic to the core.
– He remained a romantic to the last.
– They just always seemed romantic to me.
– That is romantic to me or eating strawberries off each of my fingers and other places.
– And to really knock myself off my own feet, I’d have to figure out what was romantic to me.
– Brushing the hair out of her face, yeah I appreciate the help it’s nice, but not romantic to me.
– Still, the emotion and passion in this work must be a thing to behold up close; it is still so achingly romantic to me.
– It’s very romantic to holding the hand with your love one and take a walk on the white soft sand along this long beach.
– The idea of the deep field being what scientists pore over when they study how galaxies are formed is very romantic to me.
– We had all read and been inspired by the ‘ Making Socialists ‘ chapter of Thompson’s William Morris: Romantic to Revolutionary.
– It’s definitely not the most romantic of places.
– It is wholly romantic of you to think differently.
– It is widely recognised as being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities.
– They will be able to seduce you with that most romantic of languages, Bahasa Indonesia.
– Noom is surprisingly unconcerned about gender and is the more romantic of the two of us.
– The more romantic of Physicists now define dark as the area from where light has escaped.
– This is again due to Bell’s embellishment of Dupuy who, in this instance, is sufficiently romantic of his own accord.
– Not the most romantic of places to meet your future wife but it was definitely unusual and the making of an interesting story.
– Based on Sir Walter Scott? s poem The Lady of the Lake, La donna del lago is the most fully Romantic of Rossini? s Italian operas.
– Although these aren’t the most romantic of options hopefully the cosmos will strike some of the starry-eyed wonder back into you both.
– Reality takes over the romantic for me too.
– Well, romantic for a gay couple from Maine.
– Very romantic for a couple/ up to 6 people.
– Whenever he does something romantic for you say: ‘ That’s so nice of you to do that ‘.
– If you really want it special, then there is the Penthouse, totally romantic for honeymooners.
– BLVR: Do you miss the street at all? People sometimes get nostalgic, romantic for shit like that.
– Complete bollocks economically, but romantic for people with no understanding of science, engineering and opportunity costs.
– There is nothing more sensual or romantic for a man who is in love with his wife, than for him to see her raise his children.
– A great family excursion for kids and grownups alike though we did it entre amoureux and it is plenty romantic for a unique date.
– All because there is nothing romantic for women and whatever equivalent to bother going further into space and stay earth centeric.
– She has done many romantic as well as comedy movie.
– And I don’t think the book was near as lovely romantic as the trailer lets on, too.
– If you do it together, it’ll make it much more romantic as well as something to talk about.
– Romantic as the notion of marriage may be, most people forget to ask if they are really marriage material.
– Othello was a romantic as well as an egoistic lover who held a delusional belief that his wife was being unfaithful.
– It is that sort of place where it? s easy to be romantic as the light, shadow and weather changes to reflect your mood.
– Clearly influenced by noise acts such as The Jesus And Mary Chain, their lyrics can be romantic as well as melancholic and very dark.
– Some have identified the first Romantic as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden because that beast was the first rebel against authority.
– By the same token, a majority of the women I interviewed also said that Nigerian men are not as romantic as they would like them to be.
– The concert promises to be funny, classy and romantic as the singers interact with each other and with the audience, keeping them engaged.
– I am romantic by nature and loving by soul.
– Purchase 1001 Ways to Be Romantic by Gregory J.
– Romantic by nature, Xian was very creative in expressing his feelings.
– The two developed a burgeoning friendship that became more romantic by the day.
– The updating of SOPs is not seen as very romantic by operators so they get left.
– No matter what gift you choose for your man, make it truly romantic by accompanying it with a love note.
– They were blissful days, made all the more romantic by the fact that the press was unaware of their relationship.
– One lowly priest named Valentine proved to be both heroic and romantic by continuing to perform marriages in secret.
– Be Romantic While some people are poetic and romantic by birth, the others miserably fail in expressing through words.
– They were blissful days, made all the more romantic by the fact that the Press was still unaware of their relationship.
– Shorty and I are not romantic like that.
– It’s just not all romantic like you see in bollywood.
– Maybe someplace romantic like Bali or unique like Machu Picchu.
– You’re so sweet like the smell of roses and you’re so romantic like the sunset.
– Walking across Rainbow Bridge was not all that exciting or romantic like it looks on TV.
– Now I can tell my sister that I am fussy about finding a man cause I am holding out for a romantic like you.
– I guess, for a hopeless romantic like me, i expect a more sweeter ending but the smile of Min Ho completes the scene.
– Seeing the title as well as the author being Danielle Steel (Known for her books dealing in romance and sappy endings) I assumed it was another love story perfect for a romantic like me.
– Look Feminine, Urbane, and Romantic Like Katrina in JTHJ Katrina Kaif is all that a Yash Raj banner heroine is expected to be — romantic, dreamy, uber-feminine, and superlatively beautiful.
– As everybody knows, Conrad is a romantic on the side.
– The song will be a romantic on theme based on Salman and Sonakshi.
– Was I getting all romantic on him after eighteen years? No, I said.
– That would include being romantic on a day-to-day basis and also on special occasions.
– You can’t be everything you wan na be before your time, Although it’s so romantic on the borderline tonight, tonight.
– From the article: Kat Dennings: romantic on the red carpet Kat Dennings must have been in the mood for love on the red carpet at the 64th.
– Hey, no stitches required? Now while the atmosphere becomes romantic on screen, I notice a couple, not too far away, getting a bit too intimate.
– It was only a little 12 foot boat and we went out for Sunday lunch one day and we thought we’d get a bit romantic on this boat out at sea, and we nearly ended up in France.
– In earlier interviews with a popular tabloid, Bebo confessed that she is not a possessive girlfriend to Saif and doesn’t mind Saif getting romantic on screen, with his co-stars.
– It is very funny and romantic without being corny.
– You make a great mistake if you think you can be romantic without religion.
– The C4 Aircross body lines Nongmo heavy pen, rich romantic without a trace Xiaojiazaiqi.
– This movie is romantic without all of the sexual content that is found in many romantic films and comedies.
– Romantic without being sentimental, political without being didactic, and spiritual without being religious, it brings an unflinching gaze to the violence and hope it depicts.
– Today you are known as a romantic rather than a psyhotic or an action hero.
– I rather be a dreamer, hopeless romantic rather than a bitter, cynical gay man for the rest of my life.
– Just because Meyer’s warped perspective thinks that’s romantic rather than simply the product of inexperience, doesn’t mean it isn’t very realistic emotionally.
– The media failed because they were in love and romantic over Obama and the Democrats to right all the wrongs of history.
– At first I thought this touching and eccentric — emphasizing the romantic over the practical and symbolizing the return of normalcy to daily life.
– The Doctor’s companion is an important role, usually female, and with romantic over (or under) tones, the relationship can be fascinating for a fan to watch.
– Ruby is everything Cal expected; a bubbly, unpredictable romantic from Dayton, Ohio, exactly as written.
– I get the same beautiful feeling I got the first time I heard it having been quite a romantic from a very early age.
– The darkening cloud layer makes it appear dreary from the living room window, but a bit romantic from the backyard swing.
– But it never been romantic between those two.
– Along the way, she things get romantic between her and Jake (Angus T.
– I’d sorry to disappoint our fans that there is nothing romantic between us.
– The male friend was single, I was single and there was nothing romantic between us.
– He asked me out on a few dates which ended with a few kisses, but I didn’t feel anything romantic between us.
– The 31 year-old was said to be desperate to be the ‘ Countdown ‘ singer’s BFF and worked hard on gaining her trust as soon as things turned romantic between her and Kanye.
– The sunset view if fantastic and it’s very romantic after dark.
– Veste Ralph lauren There are a couple who turned out to becoming a more romantic after having children because they become really keep their relationship and communicate properly and maintain their.