Prepositions after Adjectives – see what prepositions are generally used after it in English.
– He is safely ensconced in his own bed.
– But I was ensconced in the underbelly, too.
– El Qaeda is thoroughly ensconced in the Sinai.
– Five bunnies safely ensconced in the bag and an end to a pleasant evening shooting.
– Now please don’t think I’d ensconced in my office swirling in a pool of negativity.
– We are now well and truly ensconced in the Balinese section of Far Eastern Odyssey.
– Gupta Visiting Ray one night I found him ensconced in an iron four-poster bed swathed in sheets of clear plastic.
– Guests feel truly ensconced in the elegant residential atmosphere of this unparalleled New York City luxury hotel.
– Like me: I grew up thickly ensconced in an African American family and community, but can not code-switch to AAVE.
– A special retreat, if you will, ensconced in a resort that reeks of opulence — but is hidden away from the masses.
– He is now safely ensconced at a luxury hotel in Dubai.
– The works compound today and getting themselves ensconced at the farm.
– Their travails have gone on with the captain Michael Clarke ensconced at No.
– Many were ensconced at the Palestine Hotel, without food, electricity or service of any kind.
– Subsequent movement was in fits and starts, until the car was safely ensconced at a workshop.
– But instead of joining them once they were happily ensconced at the tables, Gene still didn’t budge.
– Go easy on the booze If you are firmly ensconced at home over the festive period, those alcohol units can really mount up.
– During our most recent stay in the ever-bustling city of Barcelona, we were ensconced at the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona.
– Comfortably ensconced at MIT, they have apparently chosen to be cheerleaders for the neo-feudal economic society we’re galloping towards.
– So it was all settled and a month later Dohn and I were firmly ensconced at a tin mine in Mount Garnet and my life had irrevocably changed.
– Thomas University, a small campus ensconced on the New Brunswick Frederickton locale.
– He’s ensconced on the sofa bed puffing away at his new toy — a very realistic electric cigarette.
– After a short refreshment break, the Rats returned to the field with Senor Suderow safely ensconced on the bench.
– I named it Geronimo and he stands prettily ensconced on my deck after he was rejected/ejected from the living room.
– At one end of the big barn, on a sort of raised platform, Major was already ensconced on his bed of straw, under a lantern which hung from a beam.
– On a sunny Sunday morning in May, I am ensconced on the chalet’s terrace, now a caf, replenishing more energy than my leisurely jog has exhausted.
– Another is that, like most of us, they would prefer not to be locked into positions that limit their freedom once safely ensconced on the ‘ treasury benches ‘.
– Situated just north of the equator, the 94 thatch-roofed villas are all about cool comfort, whether ensconced on the beach or stilted above the fish-filled lagoon.
– In the Manitoba capital on a beautiful fall day, 20 students from Grades 9 to 12 are ensconced on the fourth floor of castle-like Wesley Hall at the University of Winnipeg.
– For the duration of the campaign, Labour is ensconced on the fourth floor of the Latin Hall, a five-storey building at the back of Dublin Castle in a place called Golden Lane.
– Having met a man with land, she’s now happily ensconced with her husband, Jason,.
– In my late adolescence I was romantically ensconced with one of these young Mormon blue bloods.
– While ensconced with my book and some chicken strips, a couple came in to talk to the staff person.
– I spent a delightful Sunday, ensconced with my store cat, Peg (a peg-legged white calico) and your book.
– For Saturday night, we got the baby ensconced with a competent, friendly Jamaican granny who came to our room to babysit.
– But I chose one in the end and sallied forth for the afternoon, Cloud Atlas in hand, Henry safely ensconced with friends.
– Nick Nolte shines as a tramp who nearly drowns in Richard Dreyfuss’s swimming pool in LA’s plushest district, and who then forges a bond with the wealthy family he’s ensconced with.
– With fine weather, wonderful people and brilliant music, I was happily ensconced with the Pat Fallon clan inside their Irish Imports booth signing copies of my Tom Cullen book, Fear Not The Storm.
– All these are quite comfortably ensconced within the Dajjal’s systems of Man’s sovereignty.
– All these are quite comfortably ensconced within the DajjalTs systems of ManTs sovereignty.
– Your child if it actually is is ensconced within a family bond which would be unfair to break.
– The observatory’s telescope was, and remains to this day, the largest in Canada, ensconced within an 80-tonne copper dome.
– More, it became ensconced within another dynamic of suspicion, the tension between the enactment and the appearance of justice.
– But it was the raging Castilian blizzard that was of most pressing concern, and that was keeping my flip-flops ensconced within my shell.
– These comic images allow the ‘ correct ‘ way of valuing books to be safely ensconced within the white male middle-class text-loving community.
– But reading the anti-science twonkery below it seems their Dunning-Kruger delusions are still safely ensconced within the jumping castle of safe tumbles, screams and laughter.
– The tomato slices shall be ensconced within the gentle caress of the whip which is a miracle, and not upon a foundation of the evil blended egg and oil which is fat without flavour.
– Going back to the previous dynasty state officials were ensconced within competing ideological groups, each a complete mirror of the other and each holding the keys to higher office.
– The guy who told people to man the barricades is now ensconced behind them.
– China, IMHO is firmly ensconced behind the Muslim world more so then Russia.
– Locals are firmly ensconced behind closed doors in the confines of the mabraz -the khat den.
– You are far less anonymous than you are when you are fully ensconced behind steel and glass in a traditional auto.
– The two-floor white wood-sided home is ensconced behind a gated drive and a wall of groomed shrubbery, about three miles (4.
– Yemen’s President Abdurabuh Mansur Hadi, ensconced behind a bulletproof shield, watched as Yemeni soldiers marched in Tuesday’s National Day parade.
– A glance showed him the three men and all the women and children but one woman and one little girl, ensconced behind the other two wagons, and partly protected by a jutting rock.
– Didn’t I see this scene in a Star Trek (TOS) episode? Engineer Scott is in the dining hall, comfortably ensconced behind a stack of engineering journals, perusing one with great concentration.
– On one hand, Mitt Romney is ensconced as the candidate of party elites, effectively the candidate to beat.
– By early December my brother Hugh and I were ensconced as the caretakers and we were still there in high summer when my life began its next interesting chapter.
– After two federal clerkships and several years as a litigator in law firms, David Mowry is happily ensconced as an in-house lawyer at a major technology company.
– When he started playing senior rugby he was immediately ensconced as the Sharks ‘ blue eyed boy and was always assured of game time, hero worship and blind devotion.
– Damn! After two federal clerkships and several years as a litigator in law firms, David Mowry is happily ensconced as an in-house lawyer at a major technology company.
– If you need your caffeine fix, there is a Starbucks outlet ensconced between the duty-free shops (look out for it on the left-hand side).
– Its torn, worn and tattered complexion resembled that of many of the service users who wallowed away the days ensconced between its arm rests.
– The hotel, which has come in place of old Woodlands Hotel, is ensconced between St Joseph’s Church, St Mary’s School,, Fatima College and Sacred Heart Convent.
– Sao Conrado Ensconced between the mountain and a beautiful beach, Sao Conrado is filled with very expensive flats, yet is a next-door neighbor of Rocinha, the largest slum in Rio.
– Kleenex? On the bright side, his is the most blinged up grave in the Much Wenlock cemetery: it’s ensconced by turquoise Olympic wreaths.
– In order to eradicate corruption, one must not rely on figureheads for, they are inevitably ensconced by sycophants, lickspittle, toadies, etc.
– Rebak Island is ensconced by crystal-clear waters, teeming with marine life that is perfect for a range of water sports and recreational activities.
– A few years ago, there was no shortage of coffee shop patrons ensconced by the fire with their papers or library browsers tucked away in armchairs with the weekend paper.
– This writer a ‘ settler ‘ Muslim was ensconced for a whole week in Dave’s abode in Akure.
– And we all know that once elected, the winners are ensconced for the sole purpose of lining their own pockets and those of their backers.
– The assassins of course remained ensconced inside the safe confines of the presidential palace, along with Khondokar Moshtaque.
– The heat mounting outside had no ill effect on me, ensconced inside the shaded void of ancient life, I felt pleasantly comfortable.
– He’s waiting at the doorstep to slip in again, at the first possible opportunity, but he isn’t so comfortably ensconced inside any more.
– All we had as a state was ensconced into a family that assumed the role of a monarchy.
– Snow storm in fact! Very nice to be ensconced into the hotel looking out over a white city.
– As I became further ensconced into the culture it became apparent that my climbing abilities were at most, very average.